Sunday 24 April 2011

Underworld - Music

This is Underworld's Beautiful Burnout, that I previously mentioned I wish to include in my performance. I heard it first in Frantic Assembly's play called Beautiful Burnout, but I will not be using it for the fight scene like with Frantic Assembly, but for the middle scene where I use physicality and movement to show a disabled persons actions, however, this is only out 30 seconds long, so I shall use the calmer and more relaxed start of this song for this section.

This is Underworld's Moaner, I will use a short 1 minute section from the middle of the song for my fight scene where I use dance and physical theatre to imitate violence and agression, the song lends itself well to this becuase it is very fast paced with a loud bass line and strong techno beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment