Monday 4 April 2011

2 – 5 minute developed piece

2 – 5 minute developed piece

Have you ever done something you know you shouldn’t?
A Structure to expand on

1-      Started in Assembly when I was younger, I wanted to shout rude words
2-      Developed onto exams
3-      It’s like a heaven and hell angel that I have to let win sometimes, but it can be controlled
4-      I realised it was bad when I got to the top of a tall building or cliff and wanted to jump. I wasn’t suicidal, I just want to do it because I know I shouldn’t. I don’t want to die, I love living, but it’s just a stupid rebellious thing to do.
5-      Like ‘don’t touch the electric fence.’ If someone told me I had to touch it, I wouldn’t.
6-      It’s why fire alarms at school now have plastic covers. I’m not saying it was me, just I don’t think I was the only one!
7-      Quad run – elaborate on it.
8-      Most recent, cold callers. Annoyed a man trying to sell me a conservatory, and a woman who asked if I had had an accident that wasn’t my fault.
9-      Favourite thing to do that I shouldn’t, the guy on the train! Finish, punch line-esque last story. Elaborate.

No comments:

Post a Comment